Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Do Not Have To Be So Called Vegetarian To Get ENLIGHTENED












GURU NANAK-THE PROPHET-THE MASTER POET-
Who is to say what is Veg and what is Non veg-It is the fool who argues on the merit of Religion.





Everything is alive even the plants.


Hunters have know to exist since the beginning of time.Huge populations live at the sea and eat fish as their staple diet.


My father is a Hindu a vegetarian and my mother a Parsee a Non Vegetarian.


For Parsees its not food without meat and that does not make them less spiritual.





I got ENLIGHTENED in the Merchant navy and was eating Non Vegetarian every day.





Basically whatever comes on your plate thank GOD the CREATOR for providing it to you and eat it.


Do not sensely, kill for pleasure that is insane and will have its karmic consequences.





Red Indians hunted and killed the Bisons but it was allways with lot of respect and never more than what was


required.There was respect for the CREATOR today I will kill to eat and tommorrow I will be used for some animals food
when I die its a cycle.





Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: