Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guru Nanak- Visit by Doctor to cure him of his madness




GURU NANAK-Visit by Doctor to cure him of his madness

Guru Nanaks answer-None has a cure for the pang of love.


I pine for my beloved.


Who gave the pain will cure it.


You have no cure for me.




He was looked on one as dead.




GURU NANAKS Father-They say you do nothing I am ashamed of you.




GURU NANAK- I do something that others cannot understand.


I have already enetered his service. I cannot serve another.


I go wither he takes me and I do as he Bids me.




GURU NANAK Mother-My son do not go away now but come and live in your house as of old.




GURU NANAK- My house is his temple,Mother.God is my home and his grace is my family.


His pleasure is my utmost riches.He judges me not,He is kind and merciful as none else is.


H e blesses and blesses without end.He provides me with everything.I am forever happpy in him.


Of what use is this life of houses,wherein a thousand desires consume te man and there is no rest,


neither in walking nor in dreams.




I drink his very presence.i eat of his precious substance and partake of his light.






Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: