Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shiva-Om Namo Shiva-Shiv Ho Hum
















SHIVA is regarded by the HINDUS as

a-The first ENLIGHTENED human from whom man gained knowledge of the cosmic light.

b-God or the cosmic light-supreme entity-supremely intelligent -creator of all.

Hindus have two seed mantras concerning SHIVA

A- OM NAMO SHIVA-means I bow to ShIVA OR GOD

B- SHIV HO HUM-means I am SHIVA OR GOD

Both are correct.

It is easier for an ENLIGHTENED human to say SHIV HO HUM

So basically there are two I s.

a- the small i when you say OM NAO SHIVA meaning I the human bow to SHIVA- to GOD.

b- the big I when you say SHIV HO HUM meaning I am SHIVA my other or higher self.

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: