Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enlightenment is not the end of Knowledge




Enlightenment is not the end of Knowledge.




An Enlightened One has gained knowledge of the Light Of God-Its very existence.




Another journey starts after Enlightenment which is all knowledge.


Who am I has been answered,why am I here comes next.




I created my self and this universe with my thoughts which is something that keeps staggering me.


How long will I live on this planet.When do I learn cosmic Sciences like Astrology,palmistry so much.




If I am prepared I will go to the Light with my last breath.


Why am I still here what does God or creation want me to do ,why is it still keeping me here.


How do things in my body function,how was this tree made,why is there a Sun endless questions.




The Final Stage is called Maha Samadhi or Full Enlightened, Omniscience all knowledge.




Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: