Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eternity














ETERNITY

My friends are yellow, brown and white,
What difference does it make to the light?

The joke that beholds us all,
Comes to us only at the moment of our greatest fall.

Death is our friend,
Where there is no trend,
Why fear it is really near.

Why show me the light, why confuse me?
Ignorance was bliss why did you diffuse me?

To know is to be a liar,
What better way to throw me into fire?

When in pain I say your name,
The reality that is, is no more the same.

The light that shines beyond the star,
Is the same in my heart.

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss

No comments: