Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Monday, March 17, 2008

When To Act and When Not To Act


WHEN TO ACT AND WHEN NOT TO ACT

a-A priest"s village begins to flood seriously.In a few days the village is evacuated only the priest remains behind although a boat comes to fetch him twice.
He is then on his roof with the water up to his neck and the boat comes again.He again sends the boat back saying I am a man of GOD He will save me.

With time the water rises higher and drowns the priest.In the gates of heaven he meets GOD and says I am your follower why did you let me drown and die.
GOD says-BUT I SENT THE BOAT THREE TIMES

b-KRISHNA is serving food to his guest when suddenly he says he must go.
The bevildered guest asks what is the matter.
KRISHNA replies one of my disciples is in trouble he needs me, a wild cat is approaching him he calls for my help.
The guest knowing that KRISHNA was no ordinary man but an ENLIGHTNED ONE said please do go.
Shortly to the guest is surprised as KRISHNA returns really fast.
what happened asked the guest.
KRISHNA replied he picked up a stone HE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH IN ME.

KNOW when to act and when not to act choose wisely.

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: