Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Philosophy and Spirituality-being an Atheist to becoming a Poet.


I keep wondering if there really is a difference.


Philosophy is generally referred to as the science of thoughts.

It is also anyones view point of life different philosophers have different viewpoints. Everyone has a view, each is perfect in his or her place.The human is divided into so many different consciousness levels each perfect in the whole.

Example- A God believer-All is God so big , so great this universe is fully alive and intelligent and

I am a small part of it and here it could-also becomes the whole-I am also the whole.


An Atheist-There is no God everything the planets,stars ,sun rotation ,revolution so much just happens to be there.


Man made God for power or whatever.


His time has yet to come its really very simple this is how its made.


Spirituality-spiritual dimensions study or knowledge of Spirits, spirit world,spirits.

There is Super consciousness where one becomes the size of Galaxies. Encounters the soul.

Then there is Christ or Krishna Consciousness- God Consciousness.


Various dimensions of the Spirit exist.


Encountering spirits and having a telepathic conversation.


One who has experienced super consciousness and not Krishna or Christ -God consciousness will, may easily believe

the experience to be Enlightened- BEWARE. There is happines ,ecstacy in it but nothing compared to the dimension of the Light,the ecstacy of the Light.

Drugs, Phsycotropics plants are used by the sages in rare cases to expand human consciousness as the reality of the Light or God is staggering and can easily make you mad if you are not ready or put you in a state of shock or coma. People who meditate do not require such plants or drugs their mind has been expanded due to penance of meditation the long lasting correct way.


The Master or Shaman will guide you it is not something you fool around with.


They -drugs-must be dropped on the path in case you ever take it. Today drugs are being used to be cool, be a part, to run away for some time,this will not have good karma.To much pressure on the human to survive.


I was in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean a Second Officer- total yuppy-, an athiest, when I had my God Experiece and it took me years to come to terms with it:


I was an Atheist till the age of around 24 -then I got Enlightened and my life went for a total toss,my priorities started changing,what was important had now became foolish I had other things to do. I have absolutely no control over my life God does what he wants through me and I have also given myself up to him.


I have mocked the Sages,the Prophets the Poets when I was young. My twin sister and me if we were to go to a temple,

I generally waited outside as I didnt belive in God.

Friends would come down from Mumbai and we would take the tour of the Osho ashram.The first two times I was asked to leave as I told them they were all mad and they told me I was disturbing the harmony of the ashram.The Third time after Enlightenment I went around the Osho ashram with respect and an apology to Osho and all the masters Enlightened Ones.


Today I preach God thr ough my poetry,life is strange. Started writing poetry at the age of 30 ,became afull time poet at the age of 33 and am currently 38 years old.



Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: