Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Enlightenment is so misunderstood by man.-Pain doesnt go after Enlightenment


Enlightenment is so misunderstood by man.-Pain doesnt go after Enlightenment


I just took an appointment with my dentist as my cavity is beginning to pain.

ENLIGHTENMENT is when the human dies consciously in meditation, fuses with the light and then comes back.


Yes you certainly are different after that , you become God man.


Still remember you come back as a human and certain things do not change.

I still feel hunger and thirst, like woman and love my beer.


After ENLIGHTENMENT PAIN DOES NOT STOP.

My tooth this cavity hurts. I practised karate for a few years and was very often beaten up black and blue.

Couldnt walk at times, broke my ribs, my hands and believe me there was a lot of pain.
At the same time I know the cosmos looks after me and I just keep working on my poetry book.
There is this place I can go to in me where nothing bothers me-I see it all as gods doing and am at peace.
My family and friends have called me mad and said make money how are you going to live,how can you live without money.I tell them God looks after me.
Very often I am lost in diveine contemplation and try to meditate every day.After meditation I am calm and do not have any problems.
An ENLIGHTENED ONE has died and come back.He now knows Death is the door to the LIGHT ,God or absolute bliss.

HIS HOME where he will return once he dies, he is not here forever and death is his biggest boon.
http.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: