Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Friday, April 4, 2008

You do not have to have a Guru to get Enlightened


You do not have to have a Guru to get Enlightened.

Guru is a guide. He can show you the way he cannot give you moksha.
Like Prabhupada the founder of Iskon talks about iron and fire.

Two differenet things. Put iron into fire and it will burn you it takes its quality.

Similarily family has been given to you.Choose your friends ,companions wisely.

Their qualities will rub of on you. Be in the company of Holy people you will have Holy thoughts.

Be in the company of crooks you will have crooked thoughts.

He talks of the need of a Guru and that Krishna is the supreme being of the Light.

This I do not agree all ENLIGHTENED MASTERS from Zaratushtra, Krishna, Jesus Buddha ,Guru Nanakso many I havent eevn heard of are ths SAME.

THIS IS LIKE SAYING MY GOD IS GREATER THAN YOURS-GOD IS THE SAME FOR ALL.

I never had a guru and got Enlightened while sailing in the Merchant Navy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Today this Universe itself is my guru I can learn from everyone and everything.

I have often heard people talk about how great their Master was or is.

Once you read my masters books you will not read anyone elses.

This is your foolish Ego speaking.There have been so many enlightened ones and I gladly bow to all and love reading different authors ,poets and masters.

Remember every Master will be original and different.

The essence will not change God is the same for all and timeless.
Enlightenment is the same experience for all -identical.
like some Masters say all rivers lead to the sea I like that.
Basically God is home and you will go back one day, this Earth is a temporary place.
we all have to die.


Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: