Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sleep a kind of spiritual experience









What is sleep and why do we slee ?


Sure the body is tired and its a way to rest and recuperate but have you seen a


person fast asleep.


That person is right in front of you but is he or she is in some different world


oblivious to all that is going on including my presence.

I have had experiences of traveling which the saints call astral travel and say that it can be controlled.
Is it some way for me rather than meditation to connect again wit the cosmos some sort of a spiriutal experience I really do not know and wonder about it.

In sleep I would aften experience the feeling of a free fall which is a similar experience to meditation travelling in a tunnel at immense speed.
This life is strange.




Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: