Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Autobiography Of A Yogi-Paramhansa Yoganada


This book was lying at my home for years as it was my fathers.I allways loved reading to the extent that I would read till 4 or 5 in the mornings untill my mother would come and shout at me and tell me to go to sleep yet I just couldnt go through a spiritual book.In fact I would open up Autobiography Of A Yogi and wouldnt even be able to go though the first page.

Then I had a spiritual experience in the Atlantic Ocean.I called my twin sister up immediately and told her about it, she said I have gone mad. I told another friend about my experiece and I got the same answer you have gone mad.

This is when I told myself to zip it Mohit you cannot talk like this you wil be called mad.
Now offcourse I have become a poet.Well anything in life if you try and surpress will one day explode and the same happened to me.
The Autobiography Of A Yogi was the first book I read after my experience and I just loved it.I was like you are not alone this has happened to people before.It gave me so much comfort. Since then I have read it I think four times AND its another book I recommend to all who are venturing on a spiritual Path.


http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: