Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Patience-the key of life- my story












I stated writing at the age of 30 and took it up full time at 33.
So many people mocked me when I said I had a spiritual experience in the Merchant Navy-got Enlightened and I must now write poetry and share the God knowledge I have gained.

I was given the signs to use the pen and thats what I told people.

They would laugh and say who do you think you are-Shakespeare - get a job make some money and I would say-this is my job and I am much better than Shakespeare which would make them laugh louder.

I didnt show my manuscript to anyone while I was writing.Today I have been ranked over Shakespeare on Best Book Buys a library which has over 5 miilion books from 28 bookstores including Barnes and Nobles and Amazon.

This has not happened over night but has taken me 5 long years of working full time on my book.
So often I would go hungry for days as I had no money, have slept in friends shops as I coudnt afford to pay rent.
My friends and family would not help me as they thought this would discourage me and I would do something else rather than write poetry as a full time profession.
Today I am getting support from those same people and its nice they finally understand.
I still have to get a publisher as my book is available as a POD on amazon.

Ponder Awhile has been ranked at 1 for 2006 in poetry books.
In Philosophy-Religious books have been ranked currently at 3.Ponder Awhile just below
2.A Secular Age by Charles Taylor who won the prestigious Templeton prize something I wish to win one day.
Sure its a joke I do not have a publisher.
Well more patience is required by me and its something I have and value.
Without it I may have given up on my book my poetry along time ago. I knew there would be consequences of walking the path of a poet-for me nothing else in life was more important than writing poetry.

The universe is your best friend all it asks is for a little time to do its thing.
I do my work and it does its work without fail.
So please I hope you get encouraged by my story and begin to have patience in order to achieve your dreams.














Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

No comments: