Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This tea I am drinking has been destined for me only


This tea I am drinking has been destined for me only.

Very often I would sit in a restaurant called Prems in Pune.The owner Anil my friend would not charge me as I am a Poet.
Thinking about this tea I am having. At times I pay at times I do not.

When I pay maybe my ego comes in the way and I say I worked so hard and paid for this tea.

Then when I get it free I obviously thank the owner for his kindness.

This tea is composed of water and tea leaves.

The water has come from a filteration plant, before that from rain or a river some time back.In the restaurant there is a tank full of water and a kettle has been uses to boil the water.These specific drops of water is what I consume .Every drop has been planned for me by the cosmos since the begginning of time , nothing is accidental or coincidental.

The tea leaves where were they grown, how did they come here, from where.Which shop was it purchased in. From the jug of tea these specific leaves were added for this tea.It must have taken months or years to cultivate these tea leaves. What stupendous planning.This universe is supremely intelligent and has planned who must get how much and where for all creatures including man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mohit,

Thanks for your contribution. You are now on: http://worldpoetryday.blogspot.com on the contributors list. I added a picture from your blog, that I like a lot...I hope that is ok with you:-)

Have a great day,
Milou