Book Tailor Ponder Awhile

banner
banner
thumb
player
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
thumb
Book Trailor "Ponder Awhile"
logo
banner

Apps Store

iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jesus-"Forgive them for they know not what they do"


Jesus-"Forgive them for they know not what they do"

Does not work as the universe takes thing into its own hands.One is not spared if he insults a saint.

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Mohit-Misra/dp/1419646729

If you like my post please subscribe to my Rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/TYcM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Luk 23:34) Then said Yeshua(jesus), Father forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

(Joe 3:3) And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

(Luk 12:14) And he said unto him, Man! who made me a judge or a divider over you?

(Jer 25:16-17) And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.(17)Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

(Mat 10:34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.